Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.zynect.com/home.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties under any circumstances. It’s simply not a part of our business model.
- We only collect your email address in our apps in order to: (a) authentically establish your identity to connect you to the information you are authorized to view in our system,(b) so that we can communicate with you directly for purposes of product support, and (c) so that we can provide you with valuable features that you may choose to opt into (for example, email delivery of links to download csv data).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site, or use our app.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use the app, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card information unless you are making a purchase.
- We use regular Malware Scanning software to conduct regular scans of our network.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We use WordPress, WP EasyCart, a third-party shopping cart app to handle purchases and Active Campaign for our newsletter on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We do not honor them because we do not know of a mechanism to do so in our app.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
No. We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
95 Brown Rd, Suite 154
Ithaca, NY 14850
Last updated: august 19, 2021