Thermote - Wi-Fi
The Thermote Wi-Fi is perfect for you if you are using it within your Wi-Fi range. This can be at a place of business or in your home. If you are looking to monitor a longer range that takes you away from the Wi-Fi signal, you will want to connect with LoRaWAN. Check out the Thermote Wi-Fi + LoRaWAN here!
- Free shipping to the lower 48 US states.
- International shipping will be calculated once sale is made.
- Monitors -77°F to 257°F (-55°C to 125°C)
- Temperature probe with a 38.5 inch cord. You have the option to add on a 10 foot probe at an additional cost. Adding a 10 foot cord is considered a special order and will take up to 3 days to ship out.
- Remotely monitor your equipment or property with the Zynect app. Device must be connected to Wi-Fi to retrieve data. The only time it is connected to bluetooth is when you are in configuration mode. Your sensor comes with a slip of paper in the battery compartment. Once the slip is removed, your device should beep and go into configuration mode, which allows you into the setup tab in the app. Once you are set up and running, if you need to go back into the setup tab, you must use the reset magnet included to go back into configuration mode.
- Great for homes, refrigerator/freezers, fish tanks, greenhouses, restaurants, resorts, supermarkets, cold storage facilities, RVs and refrigerated truck trailers. This is not a medical or safety of life device.
- Sustainably made in the USA at our headquarters in Ithaca, NY.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (included). Up to 2 year battery life with low battery alert.
- Waterproof and dust proof and IP67 compliant.
- Data logger automatically uploads data when back on Wi-Fi, so you never lose your records.
- Unique secure share codes allow unlimited users to receive message alerts.
- No subscription fees. Compatible with IFTTT.
- Durable User Friendly Wireless Temperature Sensor with Alerts. App available on Android and iOS. 24/7 monitoring and alerts. Connects to internet via Wi-Fi with 2.4 GHZ. 5.0 GHz is not supported. Devices do not send data over Bluetooth. Bluetooth is used for configuration only.